Middle Township Elementary School #1
Diversity is Our Strength
As part of our mission at Elementary #1, each program is designed to integrate all facets of the learning experience of children. We strive to deliver a balanced curriculum with a focus on 21st century skills, emotional and social growth, and academic achievement. We promote diversity and citizenship by teaching students to recognize individual differences and encouraging them to take responsibility for their actions.
- The school day begins at 8:40 a.m. and ends at 3:15 p.m. Students arriving after 8:50 must report to the main office to obtain a tardy pass.
- If a delayed opening is in effect, children should be at their bus stops exactly two hours later than usual. Schools will begin at 10:40 AM.
School Meal Programs
- LunchTime Prog. Letter: English // Spanish
- NJEIE Program Flyer: English // Spanish
- Why aren’t meals free for the 2023-2024 school year?
- Lunch Menus
- LunchTime Online Free/Reduced Application – Guide to Getting Started
- Online Application
- Parents Guide to School Payment Portal
- Middle Township Online Free and Reduced Screen by Screen 2022
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement 2022
School Lunch Payment Portal
- 23-24 Application Instructions – English
- 23-24 Meal Application – English
- 23-24 Sharing Information – English
- 23-24 Application Instructions – Spanish
- 23-24 Meal Application – Spanish
- 23-24 Sharing Information – Spanish
APPLICATION DETERMINATION IS DONE YEARLY. YOU MUST COMPLETE A NEW APPLICATION EACH SCHOOL YEAR TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR BENEFITS.