Middle Township Elementary School #1
Diversity is Our Strength
As part of our mission at Elementary #1, each program is designed to integrate all facets of the learning experience of children. We strive to deliver a balanced curriculum with a focus on 21st century skills, emotional and social growth, and academic achievement. We promote diversity and citizenship by teaching students to recognize individual differences and encouraging them to take responsibility for their actions.
- The school day begins at 8:40 a.m. and ends at 3:15 p.m. Students arriving after 8:50 must report to the main office to obtain a tardy pass.
- If a delayed opening is in effect, children should be at their bus stops exactly two hours later than usual. Schools will begin at 10:40 AM.
School Meal Programs
- LunchTime Online Free/Reduced Application – Guide to getting Started
- Online Application
- Parents Guide to School Payment Portal
- Middle Township Online Free and Reduced Screen by Screen 2021
School Lunch Payment Portal
APPLICATION DETERMINATION IS DONE YEARLY. YOU MUST COMPLETE A NEW APPLICATION EACH SCHOOL YEAR TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR BENEFITS
- 21-22 Application Instructions – English
- 21-22 Meal Application – English
- 21-22 Sharing Information – English
- 21-22 Seamless Summer Option – English
Harassment, Intimidation & Bullying
A provision in the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act requires all New Jersey public schools and school districts complete in-depth self-assessment forms by their School Safety Team, measuring how well each individual school has met the law’s requirements. Assessments were based on the period beginning July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019. The following categories were addressed: HIB Programs, Approaches or Other Initiatives; Training on the BOE-approved HIB policy; Other Staff Instruction on HIB and Training Programs; Curriculum and Instruction on HIB and Related Information and skills, HIB Personnel; School-Level HIB Incident Reporting Procedure; HIB Investigation Procedure; and HIB Reporting. Using the Department of Education’s rubric, schools graded efforts in each category, for a combined score from 0 to 78.
Elementary #1 Anti-Bullying Specialist
Ms. Kelly Cox
215 Eldredge Rd.
CMCH, NJ 08210
609-463-1900, EXT. 1208